Idag tog husse med mig på en skön promenad tillsammans med Wille och Hector. När vi kommit till vår favvoplats så släppte husse oss lösa så vi fick springa och busa som vi ville, och det gjorde vi och hade jätteskojigt. Plötsligt ser jag någon komma nedför en av slänterna där vi var och blev lite avvaktande, tills jag såg att det var matte som kom ner till oss också. Hon hade bara hämtat kameran. Jag blev jätteglad och rusade mot matte, och både Hector och Wille följde efter de med.
Today our master take a nice walk with me and my "brothers" Wille and Hector. When we arrived to our favouriteplace for running free, our master let us do that and we just love it. We ran around and have very fun, when I suddenly nogticed that someone was closing upp to us from the hill above. I did become very careful at once and also announced that there was someone coming. When that person came closer I did see that it was our mom. Sha hade went back home to pick up the camera. Now I became very happy, because I know that when mom come with the camera, there are also some candy that are to be shared, yes today too.






Inga kommentarer:
Skicka en kommentar